- Purchase online or call 1-800-222-6440 to place your order.
- Include Promotion Code PM01 to receive your 20% discount.
- Order by 6/30/2012 to qualify for the discount.
Terms & Conditions
1. 20% discount applies to model numbers 1830-R , 1830-R-GPIB , 1918-R , 1936-R , 2936-R , Calibrated Integrating Sphere Sensors, 918D Series, and Select 818 Series only. See individual product web page to check whether a particular 818 Series detector is included in the promotion.
2. 20% discount cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Highest discount will be applied.
3. Discount applies to orders placed and shipped in the U.S. and Canada only.
4. To receive the 20% discount, Promotion Code PM01 must be used when placing order.
5. Newports standard terms and conditions of sale will apply to all orders.
6. Newport reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time.
7. Offer ends 6/30/2012.
Products on Sale
||Features and Benefits
||1936-R/2936-R High Performance
|| The most advanced meter available in market
11 fW and 7 uJ measurement resolution, frequency measurement
advanced statistics, user-friendly menu structure
|| Drop-in replacement of legacy 1830-C
GPIB/RS-232 model available as well as USB2.0 only model
DC power measurements in the 10 pW 2 W range
||1918-R High-Performance Hand-Held
|| Benchtop performance and features in portable design
11 pW and 7 uJ measurement capabilities
Same advanced features available with the benchtop models
||842-PE Portable Power Meter
|| Next generation of 841-PE with an improved design and user interface
Good compromise between advanced 1918-R and economic 1916-R
3.5 monochrome screen
||Features and Benefits
||918D Series Photodiode Sensors
|| Power levels from pW to 3 W with an integrated OD3 attenuator
Built-in therminstor for automatic thermal drift compensation
Built-in attenuator On/OFF sensor
Designed for lowest noise operation
||818-ST2 Series Wand Sensors
|| Rugged aluminum housing with ergonomic design
Si and UV-enhanced Si detectors available (200 1100 nm)
Slim design with an integrated sliding OD3 attenuator
||Fiber Optic Sensors
|| Most accurate and polarization independent measurements from all fiber optic sources
Measurements over the entire 4001650 nm wavelength range with power up to 200 mW
Bare fiber and FC, ST, LC, and SC connector adapters included
||Integrating Sphere Sensors
|| 2", 3.3" and 5.3" sphere size available
UV, Si or InGaAs detectors used
Measurements insensitive to exact detector positioning