What You Need to Have
Your LabVIEW or a C# program that will run in NSTRUCT.
This LabVIEW applet should control the instrument(s) of your choice. It can be a Newport instrument or a complementing 3rd party instrument.
Where To Seek Help
To build your own applets, NSTRUCT has following LabVIEW resources.
1. Instrment specific LabVIEW samples. For Newport instruments
2. Universal LabVIEW library. For complementing 3rd party instruments.
3. Video Tutorials on "How to Create Your Own Applet".
4. Email to NSTRUCT@newport.com for any additional help.
- quality of code
- operability with instruments
- usefulness to your goal
Build your LabVIEW applet and send it to NSTRUCT@newport.com!